ÐRACØS GRAPHIX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphics, Avatars and Logos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

L4D3?...What would you like to see?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

L4D3?...What would you like to see? Empty
PostSubject: L4D3?...What would you like to see?   L4D3?...What would you like to see? EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 1:05 pm

What would you like to see in L4D3?

By now we know there are more than just 4 survivors as the game title states. There are a lot more.
The 8 survivors....boat captains....chopper pilots....airplane pilots...and a couple other military personell.

In both games it was basically "shoot anything in sight except your 3 team members" so I would like to see the addition of other survivors during the campaigns that force you to think before firing. Is that a zombie or a non-infected human?

Since the military and other living humans are killing both zombies and the living humans too I would like to see some interaction between them and the survivors. Be it through physical combat or assisstance during the escape. Not only would you have a horde rush or Tank attack but a squad of soldiers or some whack job with a hunting rifle in his attic could be firing at you during.

The car alarms are great....but you can easily distinguish which cars are activated by the red blinking lights. One alarm system that would be awesome in the game is a dog. Dogs can be out of sight under a porch, in a doghouse or shed. Since dogs are territorial they will bark and growl to let those invading its territory know they are not wanted. Thus alerting the horde rush. Unlike the cars, dogs could be roaming silently anywhere.
Back to top Go down
ÐRACØS
Administrator
Administrator
ÐRACØS

PostSubject: Re: L4D3?...What would you like to see?   L4D3?...What would you like to see? EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:31 pm

First it should be for free.

Second it should have some different characters than L4D2, because they suck.

Third, the transition from one map to another, you should have to drive, sail or fly to the next map.

Fourth, Can you spell C-L-A-Y-M-O-R-E ...??? hehe ... just like the slams in HL2 ... they should be remote detonated. Set two or three of those around the plane or the bridge and it is Zombie Soup ... hehehe.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ztec/

PostSubject: Re: L4D3?...What would you like to see?   L4D3?...What would you like to see? EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 11:59 pm

Claymore mines would be awesome!

What about a flamethrower?
Seems like Valve has gotten away from the realism somewhat with the addition of explosive and incendiary ammo so a flamethrower wouldn't be farfetched. Friendly fire would be very very tricky with a flamethrower.
Back to top Go down
Studey
Fresh Meat
Studey

PostSubject: Re: L4D3?...What would you like to see?   L4D3?...What would you like to see? EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 9:16 pm

I'd like to see it work through stages of the hit of the infection. Like you start at a supermarket with lots of uninfected people around, and someone screams and they're being bitten/attacked. Work your way out.

I'd like to see you start with little to no weapons, work your way up. Fisticuffs to claw hammer to pistol. That kind of thing. Along with this, the number of zombies would have to increase. Only a few at the beginning of the infection, and increasing throughout.

I'd like to see items carried on-zombie incorporated more, like the batons on security cops and bile on the CEDA guys in L4D2. Down an infected cop, and get his pistol.

I think the dog idea is cool, along with the survivors.

Really though, if they come out with another one, I'll be happy. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L4D3?...What would you like to see?   L4D3?...What would you like to see? EmptyTue 16 Mar 2010, 3:09 pm

One other thing I would like to see on L4D3 is a longer section of pitch black sewer like on The Parish campaign. That area is very creepy. You cannot see anything without using the flashlight.
I'm a huge fan of the Half-Life games and there is a long section of Half-Life2: Episode One where Gordon Freeman's flashlight battery power runs out during a trek thru a tunnel. It would be awesome if the flashlight batteries in L4D3 would run dry and you have to either rely on other team members to use thier lights or you have to find replacement batteries.
Back to top Go down
Studey
Fresh Meat
Studey

PostSubject: Re: L4D3?...What would you like to see?   L4D3?...What would you like to see? EmptyThu 18 Mar 2010, 7:23 pm

((DM)):INFECTION wrote:
One other thing I would like to see on L4D3 is a longer section of pitch black sewer like on The Parish campaign. That area is very creepy. You cannot see anything without using the flashlight.
I'm a huge fan of the Half-Life games and there is a long section of Half-Life2: Episode One where Gordon Freeman's flashlight battery power runs out during a trek thru a tunnel. It would be awesome if the flashlight batteries in L4D3 would run dry and you have to either rely on other team members to use thier lights or you have to find replacement batteries.

That'd be pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L4D3?...What would you like to see?   L4D3?...What would you like to see? EmptySun 31 Oct 2010, 9:02 pm

Valve should also have zombies rising up out of the ground....like in a graveyard.
They could grab the survivors by the ankles or pull them under.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L4D3?...What would you like to see?   L4D3?...What would you like to see? Empty

Back to top Go down

L4D3?...What would you like to see?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ÐRACØS GRAPHIX :: Game Forum :: Valve :: Left4Dead2-
Jump to: