ÐRACØS GRAPHIX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphics, Avatars and Logos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

info on final fantasy 14

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

info on final fantasy 14 Empty
PostSubject: info on final fantasy 14   info on final fantasy 14 EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 1:38 pm

This is a good mmo sqaure enix never fails really for anyone wanting to know me and smug are gonna start out here if your intrested check it out there are several payment options first month is free but a credit card or debit is required game runs 10bucks a month plus the one time fee of however many toon slots you want to buy the max is 8...sorry for my bad grammar get used to it xd
Back to top Go down
kea | Spicy
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: info on final fantasy 14   info on final fantasy 14 EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 3:11 pm

I played a little bit of the beta. Will be nice to see how the finished product is.
Back to top Go down
SmuG
Administrator
Administrator
SmuG

PostSubject: Re: info on final fantasy 14   info on final fantasy 14 EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 4:31 pm

sat.. its game time in ff14!!!!!! YES!!! Smile mauhahhahah get ready for SmuG....
Back to top Go down
http://www.notoriousrebels.com

PostSubject: Re: info on final fantasy 14   info on final fantasy 14 EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 7:13 pm

What you gonna do magic? i made my first toon a lancer i bought 2 slots there like 6bucks a piece second toon is gonna be my crafter mainly fishing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: info on final fantasy 14   info on final fantasy 14 EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 7:20 pm

kea | Spicy wrote:
I played a little bit of the beta. Will be nice to see how the finished product is.

The finished game is amazing i have a nvida geforce gtx 470 and the graphics are stunning alot of detail if your a fan of the games and love a good looking fun mmo this game is for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: info on final fantasy 14   info on final fantasy 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

info on final fantasy 14
Page 1 of 1