ÐRACØS GRAPHIX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphics, Avatars and Logos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demented Militia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ÐRACØS
Administrator
Administrator
ÐRACØS

Demented Militia Empty
PostSubject: Demented Militia   Demented Militia EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 10:59 am

I created all these groups for players to find others that play the same type of games. There are only two rules that apply to all of them: One: Respect all the other players. Two: Leave no teammate behind. It is the policy of Demented Militia to save your teammate or die trying. These games are coop and this should be the policy for all of them. I have 5 servers (private) to play L4D, L4D2, TF2, Killing Floor and HL2DM. I will turn the appropriate one on for whoever requests it. The servers are perfect for leveling up or aquiring achievements. The Demented Militia Members will help you do this. We all like to see the players get the full benefits from the games and are proud to do so. You can contact me in many different ways if you have any questions: Contact me through Steam Friends, email me at dmt1.redneck@gmail.com, post a comment on any of the groups, leave a PM or post on either website/forum.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ztec/

Demented Militia
Page 1 of 1