ÐRACØS GRAPHIX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphics, Avatars and Logos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DM]:NinetyOneX

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ninetyonex
Fresh Meat
ninetyonex

[DM]:NinetyOneX Empty
PostSubject: [DM]:NinetyOneX   [DM]:NinetyOneX EmptySat 30 Oct 2010, 12:23 am

Hello everyone,
I have been playing with Notorious for a little while now, so I know most of you or have at least played a few rounds with you. I think the merge with DM will be good and look forward to playing with the clan. I finally decided to be responsible and post on the forum. I don't post on forums much because thats time I could be playing rounds with my clan mates. I enjoy playing team oriented games and do not enjoy single player at all (unless it's MAME). I enjoy racing and riding dirt bikes. I am a former Coast Guard petty officer. I have been married for 7 wonderful years, 9 total (jk). My wife hates motorcycles (especially my CBR) and video games, can you say match made in heaven. We get along great though and I love her tremendously, especially when she is asleep. I am a network administrator for a hospital and enjoy my job. I work with Apone and Mattruss. Enough about me... lets go play a few rounds. See you in game!
Back to top Go down
ÐRACØS
Administrator
Administrator
ÐRACØS

PostSubject: Re: [DM]:NinetyOneX   [DM]:NinetyOneX EmptySun 31 Oct 2010, 8:21 am

Welcome to the Clan friend.

I think the merge is going to make the games much more interesting. There is great players from both Clans.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ztec/

PostSubject: Re: [DM]:NinetyOneX   [DM]:NinetyOneX EmptySun 31 Oct 2010, 8:55 pm

Welcome to the clan ninetyonex!!!
Back to top Go down
Momma
Momma

PostSubject: Re: [DM]:NinetyOneX   [DM]:NinetyOneX EmptySun 31 Oct 2010, 10:53 pm

Welcome! Enjoy your stay. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DM]:NinetyOneX   [DM]:NinetyOneX Empty

Back to top Go down

[DM]:NinetyOneX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ÐRACØS GRAPHIX :: Open Forum :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: